1875 Church was organized and a building built on land donated by Elias K. Chappell and located on the corner of Falls of Neuse and
Spring Forest Roads. Church named Midway Baptist Church.
1922 Church moved to Millbrook community and meetings were held in
1924 April 27 - First services held in new sanctuary erected on one acre of land obtained from J. B. Green.
Rev. K. E. Bryan was pastor. Name of church changed to Millbrook Baptist Church.
1924 Rev. J. S. Farmer fourteen year pastorate during which time Sunday School rooms were added to the building.
1938 Dr. J. Allen Easley became pastor of the church.
1945 Rev. Edwin R. Andrews assumed pastorate. Worship services were increased from twice monthly to every Sunday.
1948 August 3 - Rev. Robert L. Newton began his ministry. Classrooms, kitchen and bathrooms were added to rear of building.
Additional land purchased.
1952 Parsonage erected on property donated by Mr. and Mrs. C. M. Billings.
1958 March - Rev. Ray K. Hodge became minister. Served for two years during which time a baptistry was built.
1960 September - Rev. Jack L. Bullard became pastor. Served for over seven years.
1961 October 15 - Educational building dedicated. Cost: $125,000.
1965 Renovation of Sanctuary.
1965 Kindergarten Organized
1968 August - Dr. William H. Puckett, Jr. began ministry.
1969 September - Dr. M. Wayne Brown became the church's first full-time Associate Minister.
1971 May - Building Committee selected for new building. Benjamin B. Taylor chosen as architect.
1972 Educational building air-conditioned.
1972 August 6 - Ground breaking service for worship and education complex.
1973 October 21 - Worship and Education complex dedicated. Approximate cost: $500,000.
1991 February - Dr. Randall Robinson began as senior minister.
1995 Rev. Robert Albritton began as senior minister.
2004 Millbrook Memorial Labyrinth and Garden.
2007 Ground breaking service for connector building.
2008 April 1 - Rev. Andrea Dellinger Jones begins as senior minister.